>Fatemeh Karroubi – "Intermittent Siege of Karroubi’s Residence Continues"

>

Wednesday November 24th, 2010 – In an interview with Roozonline Fatemeh Karroubi , Mehdi Karroubi’s wife, described the arbitrary presence of security forces outside their residence as a form of “intermittent siege” of her residence.
Fatemeh Karroubi a former member of the parliament said “Sometimes even on normal days, our house is under siege by security forces who prevent individuals from entering our residence. The presence of the security forces is unfortunately not only limited to holidays and religious ceremonies.”
Mrs. Karroubi added: “Contrary to the claims by security officials that the individuals who had attacked Mr. Karroubi’s residence on Ghadr and Eide Fitr had been dealt with accordingly, in reality these individuals were not reprimanded or dealt with in any manner.”
Saham News, an official news outlet for The National Trust Party (Etemad Meli) reported that security forces were present both last week and once again as of yesterday outside Mehdi Karroubi’s residence, preventing people from entering Karroubi’s residence. It is worth mentioning that this incident is a continuation of increased restrictions on Karroubi in the past several months which have included preventing friends and family members, the families of the war heroes Martyrs Baakeri and Hemmat and prominent religious figures such as Grand Ayatollah Bayat Zanjani from entering his residence.
Karroubi’s Residence under Siege by Intelligence Forces
Fatemeh Karroubi, Mehdi Karroubi’s wife and a member of the fifth parliament explained: “As of last week, a few nights prior to Eide Ghorban, security forces started gathering outside our residence and prevented people from entering our house for approximately four days. With the exception of our children, no one else was allowed to enter our residence. Two days later they came again.  Even though their behavior is not as aggressive as it used to be, they nevertheless won’t allow anyone to come and see us.”
In response to whether or not the presence of security forces is limited to holidays and religious events and as a result of their fear that Mr. Karroubi might participate in demonstrations related to these events, Mrs. Karroubi said: “No it is not the case. The security forces arrived for example a few days before Eide Ghorban and remained until a few days after. They also show up on normal days. Their presence is not limited to holidays and religious events.The only difference is that on those particular days they increase their presence.”
Mrs. Karroubi added: “The other day they even prevented Mr. Tahmasebi, the head of Karroubi’s office who has worked with him for years to enter our house. On that particular day, only our sons were allowed to visit us.”
We asked Mrs. Karroubi if the presence of the security forces and the fact that they do not allow anyone to enter their residence is a form of “intermittent siege” of their residence.  She responds: “Yes, exactly. I believe it is a form of “on and off siege”, because it is not limited to religious holidays. They even surround our residence on normal days and prevent people from visiting with Karroubi. One day they leave us alone and the next day they are here again.”
When asked why Mr. Karroubi who continues to protest the results of the rigged elections last June, is being treated this way, Mrs. Karroubi  responds “What can I say? This is a question you need to pose to the gentlemen themselves and ask them what their goal is and why they behave in this manner. What is there to say when they even stop the head of Karroubi’s office from entering his house?” According to Mrs. Karroubi, the individuals who are surrounding her house are members of the Intelligence Forces.
Mrs. Karroubi, editor of the banned publication “Irandokht” told Roozonline:“The presence of security forces outside our residence, the siege of our house, the intimidation and vilification against Mehdi Karroubi will have no effect on his determination to follow up on the issues that are pertinent to the citizens of our country. Mr. Karroubi’s only crime is that he has stated that we must prevent rape and torture from taking place in our prisons.  Thank God they realized what was going on and finally stopped these incidents from occurring and even accepted the atrocities and crimes that took place at Kahrizak. Mr. Karroubi’s crime is exactly that and we continue to stand by him. These tactics have no effect what so ever on our resolve.”
Who should we complain to?
Previously in March of last year more than 50 plain clothes agents, including a number of women gathered outside Mehdi Karroubi’s residence shouting out slogans against him, Mir Hossein Mousavi and Seyed Mohammad Khatami, demanding that the government deal with them accordingly.
The pictures and videos that were published on the internet of the incident at the time demonstrated that the attackers had not only defaced the walls of the building with slogans, but had splashed red paint all over the multi-storied complex. At the time Mrs. Karroubi stated that the attackers had attempted to vandalize and destroy the building.
The news outlets and websites associated with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad referred to these thugs chanting slogans outside Mr. Karroubi’s residence as supporters of Ahmadinejad and Khamenei, referring to them as a “group of families of war veterans and martyrs”, stating that their actions were “spontaneous” and in protest against the “heads of the sedition”. However, Saham News, an official news agency for The National Trust Party (Etemad Meli) wrote a piece at the time referring to these individuals as “thugs” engaging in unacceptable behavior and ordered by the ruling government. 
The worst form of attack on the residence of Mehdi Karroubi, a protesting member of the clergy, took place on the night of Ghods and after Eide Fitr when his residence was under siege by plain clothes agents for approximately 5 days, the head of his security personnel ended up being hospitalized and his residence was vandalized. At the time of the siege, Mrs Karroubi spoke to Roozonline stating that plain clothes agents and basijis using tear gas, batons and weapons had surrounded her residence and even though security forces were present, they were mere spectators and had not interfered or stopped the events from occurring.
It was after this incident that Sajedinia, Tehran’s police chief stated that 100 individuals had been identified as being involved in the attacks on Mehdi Karroubi’s residence and that they were awaiting court orders in order to arrest these individuals.  A number of news agencies even reported that two individuals were arrested in relation to these attacks, but Fatemeh Karroubi’s response regarding this issue was as follows: “We are still waiting to see if they will act upon their claims to deal with the plain clothes agents who brutally attacked our residence. To date, we have seen no action what so ever from the security officials and the judiciary.  Once they said they would arrest 100 individuals. Another time, they said something different. Regardless, no action was taken by these gentlemen. The only thing that has happened is that our residence is once again surrounded by security forces. This time they are members of the intelligence forces and their behavior is not as aggressive as those who were here on Eide Fitr.” Mrs. Karroubi added: “The events that took place outside our residence were unprecedented in the history of the Islamic Republic. We had never before witnessed this form of insults and vandalization of an individuals residence.”
In response to question of whether they had followed up on these incidents with the judiciary, Mrs. Karroubi stated: “How should we follow up on these incidents? Whom should we complain to? The police and security forces were present outside our residence when these incidents took place and did absolutely nothing to prevent them from happening. Where shall we take our complaint to? Normally, when the smallest incident occurs, such as when the window of a residence is broken, the police arrive immediately and intervene. In this incident however, they were present on the scene and stood idly as spectators. Under these circumstances what can we do? The only thing we are sure of is that God is present and will render his judgment in this world and that history is the best witness of their actions.”
In a previous conversation with Roozonline Mrs. Karroubi had stated: “The security forces did not react what so ever in response to the events that took place outside our residence. The thugs entered the building, used tear gas, fired bullets, shattered the water pipes, set the entrance on fire and through it all the security forces did nothing to stop them. These individuals were organized and must have taken their orders from some where. There behavior was not spontaneous and arbitrary. How is it possible that in a country thugs attack someones residence for 6 nights and no one does anything to stop them? Who had made it possible for them to behave this way? Where did they get the confidence to behave in such a manner? Who was behind their illegal actions? Even though Hossein Karroubi, Karroubi’s son identified some of the individuals present and informed Deutsche Welle that some of the attackers were members of the Jamaran Basiji forces and the Neighbourhood Martyrs Base, while others wearing masks belonged to the Farmanieh Police Station, to date there has been no news on whether or not these individuals have been prosecuted.”
In the past year and a half the restrictions by the ruling government on Mir Hossein Mousavi and Mehdi Karroubi have increased manifold.  Many elements within the ruling government have threatened to begin a judicial process against Mousavi Prime Minster during the sacred war and Karroubi former Head of the Parliament and to even arrest them. The latest of such threats came from Mohseni Eje’i the Speaker for the Judiciary who when responding to Mousavi’s latest statement said “If these types of individuals continue with their current actions, they will be dealt with accordingly.”

Source: Roozonline : http://www.roozonline.com/persian/news/newsitem/article/-784579ff52.html
کروبی در حصر مقطعی است

فرشته قاضی
f.ghazi(at)roozonline.com

فاطمه کروبی در مصاحبه با “روز” محاصره گاه و بیگاه منزل مهدی کروبی توسط نیروهای امنیتی را به  “حصر موقت” دبیر کل حزب اعتماد تعبیر کرد.

این نماینده سابق مجلس گفت “گاهی در روزهای عادی نیز منزل آقای کروبی مورد محاصره قرار میگیرد و از ورود افراد به این منزل جلوگیری به عمل می آید و این مساله مختص روزهای تعطیل و یا مناسبت های ویژه مذهبی نیست.”

خانم کروبی همچنین گفت که “برخلاف ادعاهای مطرح شده از سوی مسئولین انتظامی برای برخورد با کسانی که شب های قدر وعید فطر به منزل آقای کروبی حمله کردند، در عمل هیچ برخوردی با این افراد صورت نگرفت.”

وب سایت سحام نیوز، ارگان حزب اعتماد ملی روز گذشته گزارش داد که نیروهای امنیتی، هفته گذشته و نیز مجددا از امروز(سه شنبه)  با استقرار در مقابل منزل مهدی کروبی، از ورود افراد به منزل وی جلوگیری به عمل آوردند.
این اقدام در حالی صورت می گیرد که طی چند ماه اخیر این نیروها با استقرار در مقابل منزل مهدی کروبی با برخی ملاقات کنندگان و میهمانان وی ازجمله خانواده های سرداران شهید باکری و همت برخورد کرده و نیز از ورود برخی چهره های مذهبی همچون آیت الله بیات زنجانی جلوگیری به عمل آورده اند.

محاصره توسط نیروهای اطلاعاتی
در همین زمینه فاطمه کروبی، همسر مهدی کروبی و نماینده مجلس پنجم در مصاحبه با “روز” توضیح میدهد: “از هفته گذشته و دو سه شب قبل از عید قربان نیروها مستقر شدند و تقریبا 4 روز از ورود افراد به منزل ما جلوگیری کردند و جز فرزندانمان کسی اجازه ورود به منزل ما را نیافت. دو روزی نبودند و باز دوباره آمدند و اجازه ورود هیچ کس را نمیدهند هرچند رفتارها تند نیست و شدت و حدت سابق را ندارد. “

خانم کروبی در پاسخ به این سئوال که آیا محاصره منزل آنها مختص روزهای تعطیل و اعیاد مذهبی است و در صورتی انجام می گیرد که احتمال حضور آقای کروبی در تظاهرات یا مناسبت های ویژه باشد؟می گوید: “نه چنین نیست مثلا دو سه روز قبل از عید قربان آمده بودند و تا چند روز بعد از آن هم بودند. گاهی روزهای عادی هم می آیند و فقط به صرف روزهای تعطیل یا اعیاد نیست بلکه در روزهای تعطیل، محاصره را شدیدتر می کنند.”

او می افزاید: “روز گذشته حتی از ورود آقای طهماسبی، رئیس دفتر حاج آقا که سالیان سال است با حاج اقا کار میکند نیز جلوگیری کردند و کسی جز پسرانمان نتوانستند داخل خانه بیاید.”

از خانم کروبی می پرسم آیا می توان این محاصره ها و ممنوعیت ورود افراد به منزل شما را به نوعی “حصر” نامید؟ همسر مهدی کروبی می گوید: “بله دقیقا من هم همین نظر را دارم نوعی «حصر مقطعی» است یعنی به صورت مقطعی حاج آقا را در حصر قرارمیدهند چون اختصاص به اعیاد مذهبی هم ندارد روزهای عادی نیز می آیند محاصره میکنند و نمی گذارند کسی به دیدن حاج آقا بیاید یک روز میروند و کاری ندارند و روز دیگر دوباره می آیند.”

وی در خصوص علل این نوع برخوردها با آقای کروبی که همچنان به انتخابات مخدوش 22 خرداد سال گذشته معترض است می گوید: “چه باید بگویم؟ این را از خود آقایان بپرسید که هدفشان چیست و بر چه مبنایی چنین می کنند. وقتی جلوی ورود مسئول دفتر حاج آقا را هم می گیرند دیگر چه باید گفت؟”
به گفته خانم کروبی، کسانی که منزل او را محاصره میکنند از نیروهای اطلاعاتی هستند.

مدیر مسول نشریه توقیف شده ایران دخت پیش تر به “روز” گفته بود که “محاصره منزل، تهدید و فحاشی علیه مهدی کروبی، هیچ تاثیری در اراده او برای پی گیری مطالبات مردم ندارد و جرم اقای کروبی این است که گفته اگر در زندان ها، تجاوز و شکنجه است جلویش را بگیرید. الحمدالله فهمیدند که جلویش را بگیرند و ادامه ندهند و خوب است دیدیم که جنایات کهریزک را بالاخره قبول کردند. جرم حاج آقا فقط همین است؛ ما هم در کنار او ایستاده ایم و این شیوه ها کوچکترین تاثیری در اراده ما ندارد.”

به کجا شکایت ببریم؟
پیش از این در اسفند سال گذشته نیز بیش از 50 نفر از لباس شخصی ها که چند زن نیز در میان آنها بودند، با تجمع در مقابل منزل مهدی کروبی، به سردادن شعار علیه وی و میرحسین موسوی و سیدمحمد خاتمی پرداخته و خواهان برخورد حکومت با این روحانی شده بودند.

عکس های منتشر شده و فیلمی که از این تهاجم بر روی  سایت های اینترنتی قرار گرفت،  نشان میداد مهاجمان ضمن شعار نویسی بر در و دیوار ساختمان، به این ساختمان مسکونی چند طبقه رنگ قرمز پاشیده اند. خانم کروبی نیز خبر داده بود که مهاجمان اقدام به تخریب و سرقت از ساختمان کرده اند.

همان زمان خبرگزاری ها و سایت های وابسته به محمود احمدی نژاد این عده را که در طرفداری از احمدی نژ اد و خامنه ای شعار سر میدادند “جمعی از خانواده های شهدا و ایثارگران” معرفی کرده و اقدام آنان را “خودجوش” و در اعتراض به “سران فتنه” قلمداد کرده بودند اما سحام نیوز، ارگان رسمی حزب اعتماد ملی این عده را “اوباش” خوانده و از این اقدامات به عنوان “رفتارهای غیرمعقول از سوی حکومت” یاد کرده بود.

اما تندترین حملات به منزل این روحانی معترض به انتخابات سال گذشته، همزمان با شب های قدر و سپس عید فطر انجام شد که حدود 5 شبانه روز منزلش در محاصره لباس شخصی ها قرار داشت، سرتیم محافظانش راهی بیمارستان شد، به منزل مسکونی اش آسیب رسید و خانم کروبی که آن زمان در هنگام محاصره منزلش با “روز” مصاحبه میکرد گفته بود که نیروهای لباس شخصی و بسیجی که مجهز به گاز اشک آور، چماق و سلاح بودند، سازماندهی شده به مقابل منزل او آورده شده بودند و نیروی انتظامی هم با اینکه حضور داشت اما فقط نقش تماشاچی را بازی میکرد.

پس از آن بود که ساجدی نیا، فرمانده نیروهای انتظامی تهران خبر از شناسایی 100 تن از عوامل حمله به منزل مهدی کروبی داد و عنوان کرد که برای بازداشت این عوامل در انتظار دستور مراجع قضائي  است.

حتی برخی رسانه ها از بازداشت دو نفر در این زمینه خبر دادند اما فاطمه کروبی در این خصوص به “روز” می گوید:” ما همچنان منتظر هستیم ببینیم این حرف هایی که زدند و برخوردهایی که گفتند با آن لباس شخصی ها میکنند به کجا می کشد و تا کنون هیچ چیزی از این برخوردها ندیدیم. گاهی گفتند صد نفر را بازداشت میکنند و گاهی حرف های دیگری زدند اما به هیچ عنوان اقدامی عملی از آقایان ندیدیم که صورت گرفته باشد و در عمل هیچ برخوردی صورت نگرفت؛محاصره خانه ما هر از چند گاهی از سر گرفته می شود و اما این بار نیروهای اطلاعاتی هستند و برخوردهایشان مانند آن افرادی که در عید فطر بودند نیست. “
وی می افزاید: “آن حرکت واقعا در تاریخ بی سابقه بود اینکه با فحاشی و اهانت بریزند و خانه کسی را تخریب کنند و آسیب برسانند.”

همسر مهدی کروبی سپس در پاسخ به این سئوال که آیا شما این مساله را پی گیری کردید؟ می گوید: “چگونه پی گیری کنیم؟ به کجا شکایت کنیم؟ همان زمان پلیس و نیروی انتظامی حضور داشتند همه نیروها بودند و هیچ اقدامی در جلوگیری از این قضیه نکردند ما به کجا شکایت ببریم؟ شما ببینید کوچکترین حرکتی که می شود مثلا کسی شیشه خانه کسی را می شکند زود پلیس می آید و مداخله میکند اما وقتی در این ماجرا خودشان حضور داشتند و نظاره میکردند ما چه می توانیم بکنیم؟ تنها اطمینان داریم به اینکه خداوند احکم الحاکمین است و کیفر را در همین دنیا خواهد داد و تاریخ نیز بهترین گواه است.”
او پیشتر نیز به “روز” گفته بود: “نیروی انتظامی هیچ گونه واکنشی در مقابل حملات این افراد نشان نداد حتی به داخل ساختمان هجوم آوردند؛ گاز اشک آور زدند؛ تیراندازی کردند؛ لوله های آب را ترکاندند؛ در ساختمان را به آتش کشیدند اما هیچ واکنشی از نیروهای انتظامی دیده نشد. بالاخره این افراد از یک جایی سازماندهی می شدند و امکانات می گرفتند و خودسر نبودند. آخر مگر می شو در یک مملکتی 6 شب به خانه ای هجوم بیاورند، به رگبار ببندند و کسی هم مانع نشود؟ امکانات را چه کسی در اختیار آنها قرار داده؟ با چه اعتماد به نفس و اطمینانی این کارها را انجام دادند و پشت شان به چه کسی گرم بود؟”
اما با وجودیکه حسین کروبی، فرزند مهدی کروبی از شناسایی هویت برخی از حمله کنندگان خبر داده و به دویچه وله گفته بود که “گروهی از مهاجمان افراد شناخته شده از بسیج جماران و پایگاه شهید محلاتی بوده و برخی از نقابداران نیز از سوی کلانتری فرمانیه در بین حمله کنندگان حضور داشته اند” تاکنون هیچ خبری از برخورد و پیگرد قضایی این افراد گزارش نشده است.

طی یکسال و نیم گذشته محدودیت های بسیاری برای میرحسین موسوی و مهدی کروبی از سوی حکومت ایجاد شده و همواره نخست وزیر زمان جنگ و رئیس سابق مجلس از سوی رده های مختلف حکومت تهدید به برخورد قضایی و بازداشت شده اند.

در آخرین نمونه این برخوردها محسنی اژه ای سخنگوی قوه قضائیه در واکنش به بیانیه اخیر میرحسین موسوی گفته است که  “امثال این فرد” اگر این رفتار خود را ادامه دهند با آنها برخورد خواهد شد.

About banooyesabz

Translator for Iran's Green Movement View all posts by banooyesabz

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: