>Arash Sadeghi: "My Life is a Living Hell; I Only Wish to Return to Prison" – زندگی برایم جهنم شده، منتظر بازگشت به زندانم


Translator’s Note: Arash Sadeghi, a young, brave, Green student whose only crime was being active in Mousavi’s election campaign. Arash Sadeghi, a young man, whose innocent mother was murdered by the Islamic Republic of Iran…. Arash Sadeghi, a BROKEN young, Green who only one year ago had such hopes, dreams and aspirations… and is now tormented, in anguish and in pain…. THIS IS JUSTICE THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC STYLE…..

Tuesday November 16th, 2010 – In an interview with Roozonline, Arash Sadeghi a member of the Islamic Association at Allameh Tabatabai University and an active participant in Mousavi’s 2009 presidential campaign, talked about the early morning raid by security officers that led to the heart attack and ultimate death of his mother.  Sadeghi who was arrested three times after the rigged presidential elections last year and is now free on bail also spoke of the charges against him and the conditions of his incarceration. 

Sadeghi, a student activist was sentenced to 5 years imprisonment by the Appeals Court yesterday.  We ask that you read the interview he gave to Roozonline, an interview that was very difficult for him given the recent passing of his mother and the fact that his family hold him responsible for her death.
Mr. Sadeghi it has been reported that your mother suffered a heart attack as a result of the early morning raid of her residence. Can you please describe what exactly happened?
Yes, security forces came to our house in the early morning hours on November 10th, 2010. It was at around 4 to 4:30am when they arrived.  When no one answered the door, they broke the windows and used the key that was inside the lock to open the door and enter the house.  Once inside they shouted, wreaked havoc and inspected the house.  when they broke the windows and entered the house, my mother suffered a heart attack and fell out of her bed. She passed away after spending four days at the hospital.
Where you not home?
My grandmother and grandfather are both very old. They are no longer able to take care of themselves. I often go to their house in order to take care of their affairs.  On the night in question, I was also at my grandmother’s house. My sister who was visiting from the province was with my mother.  It was in the middle of the night, towards morning that my sister called to say that my mother was unconscious and that because my father is a member of the military, she had been transferred to Baghiye Allah Hospital. I went to the hospital as soon as I heard the news. My mother passed away four days after she was admitted to this hospital.
Did your mother have a heart condition?
No my mother had no previous problems with her heart. She had been sick for 5 years and her body was weak, but her condition had nothing to do with her heart.  She had developed osteoporosis that led to a broken left hip. She was admitted to the hospital for treatment and had in fact recently been released from the hospital when this incident occurred.
Why were security officers present at your house at such an odd hour?
I don’t really know. The truth is, every time they’ve summoned me, I have gone immediately. Not once have I neglected responding to their summons. They didn’t even contact me by phone. I don’t understand why they arrived at such an unseemly hour and broke the windows to enter the house.  I don’t understand why they were so loud, why they shouted and created such fear….
Did they provide your family with a court order?
No, they did not even show their identification cards so we would know which department they were from.
Mr. Sadeghi, did they come after you again after this incident? How about you? Did you approach the Court?
No. No one showed up.  I didn’t go to court either because I was preoccupied with my mother’s condition.  The only thing I’ve managed to do during this time is to contact my lawyer, Mr. Alizade Tabatabai asking him to draft a letter of complaint so that we can pursue legal action against the raid by security officers that led to my mother’s death.
The appeals court confirmed your final sentence yesterday, can you provide us with more information regarding this matter?
I was initially sentenced to 6 years in prison on charges of “collusion and conspiracy against the regime” and “propaganda against the regime”. The 54th branch of the Appeals Court has repealed the charge of propaganda against the regime, changing my sentence to 5 years in prison for collusion and conspiracy against the regime.
What legal evidence did they present for these charges and your sentence?
A lot of things were cited in my case file but there was no legal evidence.  They mentioned for example the  demonstrations on the 16th of Azar [Student Day], but I was not even present at the University on that particular day.  Other accusations included organizing student associations at Allameh Tabatabai University, publishing statements and having relationships with student activists abroad. At the time of my arrest I was under extreme pressure to confess to involvement in such activities.
You were arrested after the presidential elections and you spent approximately 1 year in prison. Can you explain the circumstances of your arrest and the pressure put upon you while you were in prison?
I was arrested on July 9th, 2009 and I spent 53 days in Evin’s Ward 2A.  During these 53 days my family had no news of me what so ever.  I was not even allowed to make a phone call.  I was later released on bail but rearrested in January.  The second time around I spent 15 days in prison and was released on $96,000 USD bail. My trial took place on the April 4th, 2010 and branch 28th of the Revolutionary Court overturned my release and I was arrested for a third time. This time I was released on $480,0000 USD bail.  I endured a lot of pressure during my incarceration. I was beaten so severely that my shoulder was twice dislocated and my teeth were broken. The beatings, slapping around and kicking were bearable, what was most difficult to endure was when they removed the hair on my body. The worst thing they did to me was to remove the hair on my face, arms and chest. For this reason, my face was scarred.  They used to blindfold us and punch and kick us severely in the face. As a result of these beatings my eye was bleeding once and I couldn’t see for a long time.  They first mentioned the charge of Mohareb (enemy of God) after my initial arrest. They said that I had to confess that I was connected with the “Monafeghin” and that I was in contacting my friends abroad. They wanted me to confess on television. They were trying to prove that a member of Mousavi’s 2009 presidential election campaign was connected to MKO.  When I refused to cooperate, they threatened to arrest my mother, make sure my father lost his job, and insulted my sister. Later they wanted me to confess to orchestrating the demonstrations at the university and writing all publications and statements on behalf of the students etc.
What do you intend to do now that your sentence has been upheld by the appeals court?
I intend to file a complaint regarding what happened to my mother.  Given my current circumstances I ask God that my sentence be finalized so that I can be arrested as soon as possible.  My father, my sister and my entire family hold me responsible for my mother’s death.  Our house has become a living hell. I miss my mother and I am tormented by the fact that she is no longer with us. The psychological pressure has had a very hard toll on me.  The truth is, I can’t wait for my sentence to be finalized so that I can return to prison.  My father says: “You killed your mother and I don’t want you in this house.” As a result, I try to stay away from home, impatiently awaiting my return to prison.

Source: RoozOnline http://www.roozonline.com/persian/news/newsitem/article/-9505b31e3d.html

زندگی برایم جهنم شده، منتظر بازگشت به زندانم

فرشته قاضی

آرش صادقی، عضو ستاد 88 و عضو شورای مرکزی انجمن اسلامی دانشگاه علامه طباطبایی در مصاحبه با “روز” از یورش ماموران امنیتی در نیمه های شب به منزلش، که منجر به سکته قلبی و فوت مادرش شد، سخن گفته است.اوکه بعد از انتخابات مخدوش سال گذشته سه بار بازداشت شده و اکنون با قرار وثیقه آزاد است، همچنین از اتهامات خود و شرایط زندان گفته است.

این فعال دانشجویی روز گذشته از سوی دادگاه تجدید نظر به 5 سال حبس تعزیری محکوم شد.

مصاحبه “روز” با آرش صادقی را در ذیل بخوانید. گفتگویی که تحت تاثیر فوت مادر این فعال دانشجویی در فضایی بسیار متاثر کننده شکل گرفت و او از خانواده اش سخن گفت که او را عامل فوت مادرش میدانند.

آقای صادقی براساس اخباری که منتشر شده مادرتان در پی حضور شبانه ماموران امنیتی دچار حمله قلبی شدند. ممکن است توضیح دهید قضیه چه بود؟

بله نیروهای امنیتی نیمه شب 19 آبان حدود ساعت 4 تا 4 و نیم به منزل ما رفته و چون کسی در را باز نکرده، شیشه ها را شکسته و با کلید که پشت قفل در بوده در را باز کرده و وارد منزل شده اند. بعد شروع به داد و بیداد و ایجاد رعب و وحشت کرده و خانه را بازرسی کرده اند. هنگامی که شیشه را می شکنند و وارد خانه می شوند مادرم دچار حمله قلبی می شود و از روی تخت می افتد و بعد از 4 روزی که در بیمارستان بود فوت میکند.

شما منزل نبودید؟

من پدربزرگ و مادربزرگ پیری دارم که از کار افتاده هستند و اکثرا برای رسیدگی به کارهای آنها به منزل آنها می روم. آن شب هم خانه مادربزرگم بودم و خواهرم که از شهرستان آمده بود پیش مادرم بود. نیمه شب و نزدیک صبح بود که خواهرم زنگ زد و گفت مادرم بی هوش شده و او را به بیمارستان بقیه الله برده اند؛ چون پدرم ارتشی است به این بیمارستان برده بودند. من هم رفتم؛ مادرم 4 روز در این بیمارستان بود و بعد فوت کرد.

مادر شما سابقه بیماری قلبی داشتند؟

نه هیچ نوع مشکل قلبی نداشت.  5 سال بود بیمار بود و بدنش از کار افتاده بود اما بیماری اش هیچ ربطی به قلب نداشت. این اواخر پوکی استخوان گرفته و پای چپش از ناحیه ران شکسته بود برای همین مدتی بیمارستان بود تازه از بیمارستان مرخص شده و در خانه در حال استراحت بود که این اتفاق افتاد.

علت حضور ماموران امنیتی در آن موقع شب در منزل شما چه بود؟

من خودم هم نمیدانم؛ واقعا هر بار که مرا احضار کرده اند بلافاصله رفته ام؛ تا به حال نشده احضارم کنند و نروم. حتی یک تماس تلفنی هم با من گرفته نشد. نمی فهمم چرا آن موقع شب رفتند و شیشه را شکستند و وارد خانه شدند. داد و بیداد کردند و رعب و وحشت ایجاد کردند و…

آیا حکمی به خانواده شما نشان داده اند؟
نه، حتی کارت شناسایی هم نشان نداده اند که بدانیم از چه ارگانی هستند.

آقای صادقی بعد از این اتفاق آیا باز سراغ شما آمدند؟ خودتان چی؟ به دادگاه مراجعه کردید؟

نه کسی نیامد و خبری نشد؛ من نیز نرفتم چون درگیر قضیه مادرم شدم. تنها کاری که توانستم در این مدت بکنم این بود که با آقای علیزاده طباطبایی که وکیلم هستند صحبت کردم تا شکایت نامه ای تنظیم کنیم و نسبت به یورش شبانه ماموران که منجر به سکته و فوت مادرم شده پی گیری قانونی بکنیم.

روز گذشته دادگاه تجدید نظر حکم قطعی شما را اعلام کرد در این باره ممکن است کمی توضیح دهید؟

من از سوی دادگاه بدوی به اتهام اجتماع و تبانی و همچنین تبلیغ علیه نظام به 6 سال حبس تعزیری محکوم شده بودم که اکنون شعبه 54 دادگاه تجدید نظر مرا از اتهام تبلیغ علیه نظام تبرئه و به اتهام اجتماع و تبانی به 5 سال حبس تعزیری محکوم کرده است.

چه استنادات حقوقی برای این اتهامات در حکم وجود دارد؟

در پرونده موارد زیاد ست اما هیچ یک استنادات حقوقی ندارد. مثلا تجمع 16 آذر را ذکر کرده اند؛ در حالیکه در آن روز من اصلا در دانشگاه نبوده ام. یکی از اتهامات ام ساماندهی اجتماعات دانشجویی در دانشگاه علامه است و بیانیه های دانشجویان این دانشگاه و بعد بحث ارتباط بها فعالین دانشجویی که از ایران خارج شده اند و.. در زمان بازداشت هم به شدت تحت فشار بودم که به این مسائل اعتراف کنم و…

 شما بعد از انتخابات بازداشت شدید و حدود یکسال در زندان بودید؛ می توانید درباره شرایط بازداشت و همین فشارهایی که می گویید توضیح دهید؟

من 18 تیر بازداشت شدم و 53 روز در بند 2 الف سپاه بودم. در این 52 روز خانواده ام هیچ خبری از من نداشتند. حتی اجازه نداده بودند یک تماس تلفنی بگیرم. بعد با قرار کفالت آزاد شدم اما دی ماه مجددا بازداشت شدم و 15 روز بعد با وثیقه 100 میلیونی آزاد شدم. دادگاهم روز 15 فروردین برگزار شد که همزمان شعبه 28 دادگاه انقلاب فک قرار کرد و مجددا بازداشت شدم و این بار با قرار وثیقه 500 میلیون تومانی آزاد شدم. متاسفانه در کل دوران بازداشت ام فشارهای زیادی را تحمل کردم. اینقدر کتکم زدند که دو بار کتفم در رفت. در حین ضرب و شتم دندانم شکست. اما  کتک و چک و لگد قابل تحمل تر از این بود که موی بدن ام را می کندند. در اصل سخت ترین رفتاری که با من داشتند این بود که موی صورت، دست و سینه ام را می کندند. صورتم سر همین زخم شده بود. با چشم بند ما را می بردند و با مشت و لگد به سر و صورتمان می زدند؛ سر همین چشمم خون افتاده بود و تا مدتها خوب نمی دیدم. در بازداشت مرحله اول اتهام محاربه را مطرح کردند و می گفتند که باید اعتراف کنی با منافقین ارتباط داری و با دوستانت در خارج از کشور ارتباط می گیری و…. می خواستند مصاحبه ای تلویزیونی از من بگیرند و بگویند که این عضو ستاد 88 است و این ستاد با مجاهدین خلق ارتباط داشته و… وقتی مقاومت میکردم تهدید می کردند که مادرت را بازداشت میکنیم یا پدرت را بیکار میکنیم و به خواهرم فحش میدادند و توهین میکردند. در مرحله دوم  می گفتند باید اعتراف کنی که اغتشاشات دانشگاه را هدایت میکردی و بیانیه ها را تو می نوشتی و….

اکنون با توجه به اینکه حکم شما از سوی دادگاه تجدید نظر قطعی شده چه تصمیمی دارید؟ چه خواهید کرد؟

در خصوص مادرم شکایت و قطعا پی گیری خواهم کرد اما اکنون به خاطر شرایطی که در خانه پیش امده از خدا میخواهم هر چه سریع تر حکمم را به اجرای احکام بفرستند و بازداشت ام کنند. پدرم، خواهرم، خانواده و فامیل مرا مسبب فوت مادرم میدانند؛خانه برایم جهنم شده است. از طرفی جای خالی مادرم آزارم میدهد و از طرف دیگر فشار روحی و روانی شدید به شدت اعصابم را به هم ریخته است. واقعا ترجیح میدهم هر چه سریع تر حکم من به اجرای احکام رفته و به زندان بروم. پدرم می گوید تو مادرت را کشتی و دوست ندارم خانه باشی و….. من هم سعی میکنم خانه نباشم و بی صبرانه منتظر برگشت به زندان هستم


About banooyesabz

Translator for Iran's Green Movement View all posts by banooyesabz

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: